Can Fillers Fix This Hollow Point in my Forehead? (photo)

I do not believe I have a prominent brow bone. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me. However, I am seeing an indentation above the brow bone and read this is considered a masculine feature. I was wondering if a filler could fix this since its not horribly deep? I do however have one photo that looks as if my forehead is completely flat, as the others don't. I'm wondering if its just the angle or if my forehead should go in a bit more at the top of the hairline as well.

Can Fillers Fix This Hollow Point in my Forehead?

I am not sure I see anything masculine about your look, but subtle changes in forehead contouring can be accomplished through a variety of maneuvers.  I am not sure I would recommend anything for you.  I may feel differently if I examined you.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Brow bone

Because the prominence is so subtle from the pictures, it is likely that filler would not be a great option. If you wanted a different shape or definition to the brow, Botox could be used. Best of luck!

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

9700 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90232

Prominent brow bone?

I don't believe you have a prominent brow bone. Your features are feminine and I don't see any need for fillers. A closer examination may allow me to see the indentation, but at this time I would not recommend it.

Kristina Tansavatdi, MD

696 Hampshire Road
Westlake Village, CA 91361

Radiesse for contour in Forehead??

There appears to be a slight contour in your central forehead above the brows but it is very normal looking and certainly does not detract from your appearance, nor in your case, look masculine.  Fillers are used in some cases for contour irregularities but yours may not warrant it yet. If it is more noticable with age it could be done with an  HA filler such as Juvederm, not Radiesse and use a blunt cannula technique to place it in that area to avoid injecting blood vessels. Remember that nothing takes the place of an "in person" evaluation with a reputable cosmetic physician for safety and the best advice.

Sam Naficy, MD

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Hollow on the Forehead

I cannot appreciate anything in the picture and an in-person evaluation for something like this is crucial. If there is a real depression or indentation, filler may be possible. That being said, you have to be very careful filling on the forehead. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD

163A East 70th Street
New York, NY 10021

Fillers Radiesse forehead

Hello there. Honestly I think you are a beautiful girl and I wouldn't touch you. However fillers can be used  anywhere as long as they are used by an expert injector. Not all injectors have the experience nor the magic touch for upper half face work.

good luck !

Janice Lima-Maribona, DO
Miami Dermatologist

3850 Bird Road
Miami, FL 33146