Will Fast Metabolism Affect Absorption of Injectable Fillers?

I am looking to get some fillers due to facial fat loss. I've been told that I don't have my full cheeks anymore. I really notice in pictures when all I see is my cheek bones, but barely any fat on them.

Will having a fast metabolism affect the absorption of any fillers? I want it to last as long as possible.

Longevity of facial fillers

+1

There is no evidence to suggest that a high metabolic rate affects duration of facial fillers. Currently, the commonest fillers used in the areas that bother you, are Hyaluronic Acids (Restylane and Juvederm) and Radiesse. Sculptra recently received FDA approval for this use.

Consult your local facial plastic surgeon.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.