Could Fillers Be Used to Correct Minor Eye Asymmetry? (photo)

The inner corners of my eye are asymmetric. Could a small amount of filler be injected into ridge above the inner corner to correct this? If so, what type of filler and what exactly should I ask the surgeon for? Below is a quick minor change I did in an image manipulation program.

Fillers not suitable for some eye areas

No one is perfectly symmetrical. Trying to achieve perfection is usually a losing battle. The skin of the eyelid and the inner corners is extremely thin and filler in that location would probably show - plus that's a risky spot.

Your eyes as they are now are very attractive, so my recommendation is to leave things alone.

Filler for Eye Asymmetry

I would have to agree that you have some asymmetry, but this is not abnormal.   Injecting filler may not produce the result you want and only result in complications.

Fillers for minor eye asymmetry

Based solely on your photo, I would not recommend doing anything.  Some asymmetry (minor) is normal.  Good luck.