What fillers do you think celebrities like Megan Fox and Lana Del rey use for their lips? (photo)

Their lips obviously have gotten bigger and people do suspect them of lip augmentation, but Lana denies it (im a fan of hers hence the username) however her lips do look HUGE, and I wonder if she does or did do it secretly...what did she use because her lips look wonderful? Is it anything permanent since it's not not as easy to get them bigger now that she's in the spot light? I really want lips like hers. I've included a picture of my lips and her before and after pictures.

Fuller Lips

+1

The product used by most plastic surgeons is a hyaluronic acid; whether it be Juvederm or Restylane etc, they are used to give volume and plumpness to the lip. Keep in mind, however, that while these injectable fillers will give you more volume, they cannot change the overall shape of your mouth.

All the best.

Fillers for Lip Augmentation

+1

While it's impossible to tell for sure about lip augmentation with fillers without before and after photos with similar positioning/lighting/distance/amount of makeup, the attached photos do suggest a difference. Many patients opt for treatment with a Hyaluronic Acid filler (Restylane, Juvederm) as the results are natural and predictable, and can be reversed or touched up as needed. Although the effects are not permanent, they can be redone as soon as effects begin to wear off.

Jeffrey Ridha, MD
Saratoga Springs Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation

+1

Yes I see the changes in the size of the lips. Smiling reduces the vertical height of the red part of the lip. So does the position of the angle of the camera. This indeed will change the appearance of the before and after of the lips you showed.

For injectable fillers, I would suggest Juvederm or other HA. In Canada we have Vobella which is specifically used in lips for augmentation etc

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon