Fillers or Buttock Implants for Tailbone Sticking Out?

I'm 32, and my tailbone is sticking out like 2 dots at the mid end of my spine. It's easy to see and touch. Some doctors said don't remove it as it doesn't hurt and can be dangerous, some said have butt implants. Based on my photo, please let me know, is it easy to remove?  Can any kind of filler be good enough to cover it up and make it smooth to touch? I look like a dog with the tail cut off from behind and I hate myself a bit! Thank you so much.

Implants won't help buttock bumps

+1

Implants will not help to cover the prominent bone over your sacrum. If the growth is coming from your coccyx, I would resect it. If its excess growth from your sacrum this can be burred down.

Fat transfer or fillers can be used to fill this area but it can make this area of your lower back look fat and unattractive, blunting the pre-sacral recess, causing you to lose the heart shape to your buttocks.

Bumps on the Buttock

+1

if this is the tip of the coccxys, it can be removed or shaved. Coccxygectomy is done for pain, very mobile coccxyx can be painfull. The scar is placed on top of the coccxyx and heals very well. Post operatively there is pain when sitting mostly, for three weeks

Butt implants will not cover it.

Fat graft as a filler may soften it but it is the wrong area in the buttock to fill with fat.

Fat grafting of your own fat to the breast seems to be a safe procedure.

+1

Buttock implants will not be of any value to you. Fat grafting of some of your own fat will be able to contour this area with a reasonable result. I don't think that there are any other fillers which could be of any help to you. 

Carl W. "Rick" Lentz III, MD