Too Many Fillers in One Area?

I had 2cc of Restylane injected in the lower cheek, 1 round cc of Perlane in the same area, but still not enough to lift the area. Would it be safe for another 2 rounds of Voluma in the same area for each side of the cheek? They are all hyaluronic volumiser and I waited 2 weeks for another round. Please advise.

Fillers vs surgery

+1

I always inform patients that too much filler or too much surgeyr may not be good, but rather a combination of the two is often better.  You really need an evaluation to give a better idea about what you need.

Multiple fillers to cheek

+1

You could undergo more hyaluronic but I would probably advise sticking with the Perlane. However, my primary concern is that you would benefity from either an implant , midface lift, or fat grafting for more long term correction.