Should I use fillers and if so what kind? (photo)

I have been very unhappy with the way my face looks , i feel like i look tired and old and I'm only twenty years old. The main problem is my forehead and right below my eyes near the cheeks ,I have a picture attached and just want some advice before i start consulting some local plastic surgeons and dermatologists . Thank you !

Do I need fillers - I'm 20

+2

From your photo I would suggest not doing fillers as you show a typically heavy male brow, which will smooth out and actually "lift" easily with a small amount of botox, dysort or xeomin in the frown area and upper forehead.  Many men find that their scowl is intimidating to others and improves significantly with botox treatment.

Miami Dermatologist