Filler, Other the Own Fat to Correct Liposuction Deformities?

I have deep creases on both legs just underneath my buttocks, it creates an illusion of a long butt.... Ideal is to fill it to even out the thigh, but I dont have enough of my own fat. Is there any other product that can be used ?

Fat Grafting Best for Deep Creases

+1

You can inject fillers, but the volume required would be great and the cost would be great.   Fat would be cheaper and there are very, very few people who do not have enough fat for improvement in this area.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fixing liposuction issues

+1

In general, using fat grafting is the best.  Sometimes, we ask really skinny patients to gain a little weight, prior to this procedure.

Alternatively, fillers like sculptra can be used, but this gets expensive.

Excising the loose skin can be done, as mentioned elsewhere, but with the drawback of a permanent scar.  This would not be my first choice for your area.

Fat Grafting for Liposuction Deformaties

+1

(1) Fat Grafting will help correct a long crease underneath the buttocks following liposuction. Often fat can be found in the anterior (front) thighs, knees and upper back for grafting. 

(2) A well hidden scar placed within the buttock crease can also correct this excess skin.

(3) I recommend a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with expertise using these techniques.

Post-liposuction defects

+1

the best would be to get some fat from elsewhere and use that for grafting. if there is not much fat available then fillers can be used for smaller defects. my favorite filler for smaller defects is Restylene. and Sculptra for larger defects

Filler for legs

+1

Unfortunately if you do  not have enough fat reserves to fill out leg contour abnormalities, there really may be no other option.