Which Filler Works Best and Last Longer for Marionette Lines?

I imagine that is it slightly more difficult to fill marionette lines, since they are generally deeeper and more pronounced than the crows feet or naso-labial lines. I have been injected using Juvaderm for my naso-labial folds and it has lasted almost a year. Now my marionette lines are deeper. Which product is preferred?

Marionette line fillers

+2

I like Perlane or Juvederm Ultra Plus in your case. You can also use Radiesse. I feel they will last about the same amount of time. The greater the degreee of motion, the faster it will go away.

Fillers for marionette lines

+1

I prefer the larger molecule products like Juvederm Ultra plus or Perlane.  Either one is good.  Without seeing more views of getting your medical history I can not comment on other options of treatment.