Filler or treatment for dark pigmentation around eyes?

Hi, this is a question about darkness around the eye area. It is hereditary. I don't mean dark circles necessarily, but the area between the eye corner and the nose (where your glasses nose pad thing rests). It is also slightly "sunken" just slightly. And the eyelid itself has this brown colouration. I am of middle-eastern with olive skin, the darker brown colouration is mainly between the corner of my eye and halfway across my top eyelid (photos) Is there a filler or treatment that lighten this area and blend it with my natural skin tone?

Filler Will Not Correct Dark Eyelid Pigmentation/Circles-Need IPL or 1540 Laser

+4

Dark pigmentation of the eyelids is caused by:

1. Sun
  2. Heredity

Removal of pigment requires topical treatment. Topical creams like Retin A and Hydroquinone. IPL or Intense Pulsed Light-Photo facial can be used on lighter skinned people but not on dark skinned people. Non ablative fractional 1540 Erbium laser can be used on dark skinned people.

Some dark eyelid color is caused by thin skin-the purple color of the muscle underneath shows through-and in some people many small blood vessels create a blue color to the eyelid skin. These conditions are hard to treat but the 1540 laser can help and at best achieve a 40% improvement.

Fat grafting is best for depressions beneath the lower eyelid taht are causing dark circles under the eyes.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/dark-circles-under-the-eyes/blue-dark-circles-under-eyes/

Under eye filler is precisely very helpful for this.

+1

Generally, Restylane is the best of the fillers for this area.  Your task is to find someone very expert on placing filler in this region.  Please do not let the cosmetologist down the street do the service.  Do your home work and expect to pay a premium for an expert physician injector to treat this area.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com/blog/are-there-any-reasons-why-i-should-avoid-botox-or-dysport/