What Filler is the Best for the Top of Your Hands?

Hand fillers

+1

Aging hands sometiems can be improved ( rejuvenated) with fillers like fat, radiesse, and hyaluronic acids.

Silikon-1000 may be used by experienced physicians for hand rejuvenation.

+1

My patients and I have been very pleased by their results after rejuvenation with Silikon-1000. This works well to volumize your hands, and reduce the appearance of veins and tendons. I've attached a link to a photo demonstrating hand rejuvenation with Silikon-1000.

All the best from NJ.

Web reference: http://www.realself.com/photo/173294?offset=5&topic_id=101916&dr_id=27518

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat and Radiesse are the 2 most common fillers for the backs of hands.

+1

Radiesse lasts about 1 yr and costs roughly $650/syringe and requires 2-3 syringes per hand.  Fat injections last 6-12 months and cost roughly $2500 per session.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat, Sculptra, and Radiesse work to fill back of hand

+1

Fat, Sculptra, and Radiesse all work to fill the hollowness of the backs of the hands that develop as we get older.  They all work well and which one to use depends on cost, surgeon preference, and your preference.  Fat and Sculptra have the advantage of being long lasting.  More filling can be done with fat because it gets expensive to use a lot of the other fillers.  Radiesse is the simplest and gives the quickest result.

Woodland Hills Dermatologic Surgeon