Can I Have a Second Injection Before Bruising Subsides?

i am 30 years old i did fillers in my tear trough and still i have bruising. can i do it again or it will be worse?

Second injection

It’s best to wait about two weeks for the majority of bruising to subside before considering another treatment. This is because you may still be affected by swelling as well. That way, your injector can better determine how much product is needed.

If you are asking whether all future treatments will result in as much or more bruising, then that would be difficult to say. Generally, bruising is minimal when the injection is performed correctly. You can also help minimize bruising by taking arnica before and after your treatment, as well as avoiding taking certain medications that thin the blood, such as aspirin, advil and St Johns Wort.