Filler for Sagging Chin?

The skin under my chin is starting to sag. Is there a filler used to tighten sagging skin under chin?

Fillers rarely indicated for sagging neck skin

+1

Fillers are rarely indicated for sagging neck skin. The one main exception would be if you have a weak chin (microgenia) and in this case it would only give you a little support (chin implant better). The best option for loose skin would be to do a lift of some kind. I prefer the LiteLift procedure but others like the MACS lift also work nicely with minimal downtime.

Web reference: http://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/2011/11/29/minimal-scar-facelift-surgery-lite-lift/

Tightening the skin under your chin

+1

There really is no filler to inject under the chin to tighten the skin. You can have fillers injected along your jawline to help define the angle between your jaw and your neck. I prefer Radiesse for these injections. To tighten the skin under the chin, you may want to look into Acculift or Smartlipo. Both of these procedures use laser technology to tighten the skin. The next option would be a neck lift. It all depends on how much change you are looking to achieve. Good luck.