Will a filler get rid of my under eye bags and lines through my cheeks? (Photo)

I'm 29 and have under eye bags and lines that start from the inner corners of my eyes and go through my cheeks. Will juvederm get rid of this? The lines going through my cheeks just appeared 8 months ago but the under eye bags started about 14 yrs ago. Not as servere though, they got worse over the yrs. Also I have used different eye creams consistently for 14 yrs but none have provided any results worth wild. Should i get a filler? Or is there anything else that I should do?

Restylane Would Be a Great Option for You

+2
The bags underneath your eyes are secondary to a depression in the area.  The depression causes a shadow that creates the appearance of the bag.  Injecting a filler in the area can fill in the depression and hide the bag.  While there are many different fillers available, I prefer Restylane in the area.  This is a delicate area for filler so I would choose someone that expertise in non-surgical lower eye lift procedure. 

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Under Eye Bags Treatment

+2
Hi Elaine.  You are an excellent candidate for Restylane to camouflage the bags under the eyes.  Even though you are young, sometimes genetics and facial anatomy can cause the issue you have.  Restylane is able to fill and smooth the area.  Make sure whomever does it for you uses a technique where they go "under the muscle", a deep injection.  This ensures that the area will not look too puffy after treatment.  Good luck.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Fillers for eye bags and lines

+1
It seems to that you are concerned both on the bags and the line. Using filler will definitely improve the lines but it may not help correct the bags. Though this will blend the bags and lines to a certain degree, it may also make your lower eyelid look puffy.
The best solution that I can recommend for you is the transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty or transcutaneous lower blepharoplasty with fat flap transposition in which both problems will be addressed. 
However, if you are not keen on the surgical approach, then you can try fillers to correct the lines and mesofat therapy to dissolve the fat.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon