Can I use a filler to reshape my nose? (photo)

My nose is quite regular, has no bumps, but its tip is too round and I would like to make it more refined. Also, it kind of falls down but only when I smile, due to facial muscles acting on the end of the nose. I would appreciate your opinion on the best treatment - is it best to go for a rhinoplasty or can I use fillers? If yes, which ones are the best?

Injectable rhinoplasty

+2
We are just reviewing our 50 injectable rhinoplasties. I use Voluma which lasts at least 1 year in the nose.
Add to the upper dorsum of nose and the infra-tip lobule would give you a terrific positive change.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Limits to result from injectable rhinoplasty

+1
It appears that you are unhappy with the shape of your nasal tip and also the fact that it droops. Looking at the few photos that you provided, it appears that you have supratip fullness in addition that also contributes to the perception that your tip is drooping. Although certain improvements can be made using soft tissue fillers injected into the nose, this type of treatment will NOT give you the best possible result. Issues related to tip shape and lack of support leading to drooping as well as a dorsum and/or supratip area that are too full/large cannot be adequately treated with injectables.

You should consider consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon that commonly performs rhinoplasty as well as injectables into the nose to see what would be best for you.

Jamil Ahmad, MD

Can I use a filler to reshape my nose?

+1
Refinement can be achieved with rhinoplasty, but fillers are a poor substitute for this. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty

+1
Often a rhinoplasty is a better option than a nasal filler which is temporary and really best to camouflage minor irregularities only.