Filler to Raise Lateral Brows After Endoscopic Brow Lift?

I have had an endoscopic browlift and the lateral brows have fallen. Would some well placed filler in the subbrow lateral area, raise the brow enough so that the outer lid might show a bit?

How many milimeters at best can I expect the lateral brow to be raised up with a filler? Thank you.

Effect of filler, Restylane or Juvederm on brow position

+2

Full subcutaneous tissues of the brows is absolutely a sign of youth. This effect can also be mimicked by temporary filler, by fat injection, or we prefer LiveFill(R), autologous fat grafts with nontraumatized tissues placed underneath the eyebrows in a subtle fashion.

Botox helps to elevate the corners of the brow as well, although of course it is not a filler.

The interplay between the brow, the upper eyelid and the face as a whole is complex, and patients often focus on one aspect while missing others. A skilled plastic surgeon can point out the individual components and how they affect each patient's unique features.

Fillers in lateral brow

+1

While fillers can fill out the lateral brow and in essence raise it a bit, you may be better off with some Botox just under the lateral brow to allow the brow to elevate.

Can fillers raise fallen eyebrows?

+1

A perennial challenge with endoscopic brow lifts has been the method of maintaining brow fixation in its new, elevated position. That being said, I cannot understand why the lateral aspect of the brow would fall down while the rest of the arch would ?stay up.

A minor lift of the lateral brow can be obtained with Botox (several millimeters). An attractive fullness of the side brows can be obtained by placing fillers under the brow. But neither one of these techniques can totally replace the need for a very droopy side brow which causes major eyelid hooding. That would probably benefit from a lift procedure.

Dr. P. Aldea

Fillers ABSOLUTELY can raise the tails of the eyebrows

+1

Surgical eyebrow lifts are frustrating. I have abandoned endoscopic techniques because the results are so temporary and inconsistent.

I can raise the tails of the eyebrows (the lateral brow) 1-3 millimeters with 2-6 units of Botox.

And I can give your eyebrows the appearance of a lift (of another 1-3 millimeters) with fillers. Frequently, I use Sculptra Aesthetic in the temples and at the lateral brow. Towards the nose (medially), I use Restylane.

My results have been natural and attractive.

Michael C. Pickart, MD
Ventura Plastic Surgeon

Injectable Fillers will not elevate your eyebrows.

+1

Injectable fillers work well for filling indentations, hollows, and wrinkles. They will not elevate your brows. A physician experienced in the use of BOTOX Cosmetic could possible get the tail of your eyebrows to elevate a few millimeters.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon