Can I Use a Filler to Raise my Bridge if I Already Have an Implant?

I had a synthetic implant put in my nose a few years ago but my bridge is still too low and not smooth. What kind of a temporary or permanent filler can I use to raise my bridge now? (I am not ready to have another implant surgery..) Thank you.

NonSurgical Rhinoplasty with Implant in Place

Depending on the skin's ability to be raised (in the absence of adherent scarring), a filler will lift the skin regardless of the underlying implant. If you can gently pinch the skin off the underlying implant, a filler should be able to raise the profile of the nose temporarily. Dr. Peter Aldea

Achieving a better result after nasal implant

you should be counseled about adding additonal filler overlying an existing implant and the potential for infection. Discuss this prior to undergoing the procedure. Use of a larger implant is an option you should also consider or transitioning to a cartilage graft.  

Nasal augmentation with fillers

While a filler can be sued to raise the dorsum a bit, it is not a permanent result like an implants. Perhaps you jsut need a larger implant.