Can I Use a Filler Like Juvederm After my Rhinoplasty, during the Healing Process?

I am planning to undergo a reduction rhinoplasty to remove a prominent hump that is present. The doctor feels that my nose would probably take around a year to 'settle down' and he advises me to go for juvederm filler to make my nose more presentable and to give it an aesthetic appearance during the healing period. Is it ok to use a filler immediately after a rhinoplasty?Please help. Thank you.

Juvederm in Nose During Healing after Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Your nose will change as swelling decreases during the healing process. I cannot imagine any reason to augment the nose during this process.

Dermal Fillers after Rhinoplasty

+1

It is not advised to place any dermal filler immediately after rhinoplasty surgery. If there is evidence of minor irregularities at the dorsum or tip, dermal fillers can help to camouflage these imperfections few months after rhinoplasty. You may need to get a second opinion for your rhinoplasty. Best wishes, Dr. Sadati

Kevin Sadati, DO

Filler and rhinoplasty

+1

I have never heard or placing a filler in the nose during the healing process jsut after a rhinoplasty.  Sometimes fillers are used to touch-up minor irregularities.