I have high cheek bones but seem to have lost volume in the centre of my cheeks would a filler here help? (photo)

i have smile lines and under eye circles , i previously had botox on my forehead in which I got hives an itchy rash which lasted several weeks.I saw a doctor and dermatologist who thought this was an allergy,what can be used instead of botox for forehead lines .I would like to remove a few years due to age .I a 28 but want to stay natural looking . Any advice appreciated

have high cheek bones but seem to have lost volume in the centre of my cheeks would a filler here help? (photo)

+1

There are several options available to fill hollow cheeks

These include Sculptra, fat injections and PRP

see attached link

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon