I Had a Filler Injected into my Cheeks 4 Years Ago. I Was Told by the Surgeon That He Used Bioacamid?

I now have sinus problems daily ,headaches ,tightining over my eyes ,neck muscle pain,over sensitivity to vitamin pills ,fatigue.but no problem at the site of the filler injections. Do you think a filler can cause these reactions..The work was done in Bulgaria 4 ago,soon after ,i started getting the symtoms The filler is still there

Bio-Alcamid

+1

It is possible that you an infection of Bio-Alcamid, but your symptoms are not a reaction to Bio-Alcamid infection if placed in the cheek.s You would have pain, swelling tenderness where the BA is.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon