Filler in the Tear Through To Correct Depression There?

Is it possible to get rid of the under eye depression created in the tear through area using a filler? Which one is the best choice and what method should be used so the depression is completely gone?

Well-performed Injectable Filler treatments may be employed to reduce the appearance of lower eyelid depressions.

+1

Hollowing of the lower eyelids may be improved with well-performed Injectable Filler treatments. This is a delicate, unforgiving area so the skill of your physician is important. In my practice, I prefer to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Diluted Radiesse tends to give a smoother result than the restylane/juvederm fillers for hollow eyes.

+1

Diluted Radiesse injected over 3 sessions a few days apart tends to give a great result for $650 and last about a yr.  The added advantage is that radiesse is white which camaflages the darkness of dark circles really nice. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon