Filler in the Nose After a Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty done on my tip 6 months ago and I'm not thrilled with the result. My tip is still quite wide maybe less than before. Well I'm ok with it. But what concerns me now, is the lack of continuity between the tip and the dorsum; It depends on the light and not easy to catch it on picture. The jonction of the cartilage and the dorsum forms an asymetric line, I hate it. Can HA fill the jonction between the tip and the dorsum? how long should I wait before considering doing it? Thkx

Filler in the Nose After a Rhinoplasty?

+1

Photos really not helpful but in any regards try it to see if that will satisfy you. My impression is you may need more than just a filler touch up. 

Filler for nose

+1

LIke you said it is very hard to see in photos. An in-office evaluation would be best.  Sometimes fillers can be used for subtle asymmetries.

Filler in the Nose After a Rhinoplasty

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for revision rhinoplasty surgery.  Filler injection in the area you mention has a high risk/benefit ratio

Sam Naficy, MD