Would a filler improve my chin and jawline in place of a Facelift? (photo)

As you can see in the pic when I close my mouth my chin wrinkles up and my jawline becomes "jowly" I am 39 so I feel like I am too young for a facelift, but I definitely have a jawline problem! Please advise as to what I could do that wouldn't be as expensive or invasive as a facelift. Thanks so much!!

You May Be A Candidate for Chin Augmentation

+1
In viewing you pictures, you have a typically appearance of someone that has a weak chin.  To be able to confirm this assessment, I would need to see additional pictures of your profile.

Assuming you has a small chin, then augmenting this area can improve the "jowling".  You can augment this area with:

1)  Fillers such as Perlane, Restylane, or Juvederm
2)  Chin implant

I hope this helps

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler instead of facelift

+1
Filler may be the right thing for you to temporize things.  A facelift is sometimes indicated and I have used fat grafting to augment the area as well.  Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.