Best Filler For Outline Of Orbital Rim, Temples, & Cheek? (photo)

I'm a male in my mid 20's. I've included a picture (please read its caption too!) to help describe my issue. Look at areas 3, 4, & 7 in the picture. Imagine that the very outside area of 3 decends towards 4. Lastly imagine that areas between 4 & 7 seem hollow and are decending. Meanwhile cheeks are quite flat. I hear doctors recommend filler in the tear trough, but this would do nothing in my case. Volume loss is my main problem from 4 to 7 (& temples). What fillers would you use? How much?

Filler compared to fat transfer for the face

+1

It's nearly impossible to answer your question without a photo, however, I can offer a bit of info.  If you're cheeks and sub-malar (below the cheek area) areas are hollow fat transfer last the longest, costs the most (about $3k +), and is the most dramatic.  Sculptra is an excellent treatment if you have not fat to harvest and is used in the same way as fat transfer.  After that I would go with Radiesse; it's calcium based, quick, no down time, easy and works great but will last about 12 to 18 months.  All of the areas can be treated with fat and maybe Sculptra.  I'd stay out of 1, 2, and 5 with Radiesse.  

The other info I can offer is the link below

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best Fillers

+1

It is difficult to advise you without your photo. You have stated that you are having issues with loss of facial volume so I will simply tell you that besides fillers you have another option that is more permanent. A person having this kind of problem should consider a Stem Cell Fat Transfer. I would highly suggest that you consult with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and ask to see their before and after photos.

David Alessi, MD

Best Filler For Outline Of Orbital Rim, Temples, & Cheek?

+1

Your specific questions need ONLY in person responses due to the detailed degree of the queries. Best to obtain ONLY in person examinations from derms/PSs in your area.