What Filler to Use for Nose Depression of Nose Bridge?

its been three yrs now i hd augumentation rhinoplasty hving ear cartilage on my nose bridge i have a small depression on right side of my bridge which makes my nose look a bit crooked by putin filler i have fears if i had some alergic reaction or get some lump or some new prob on my nose cause of the filler i wnt be able to prceed further in my life cuse looks does matter so please hlp me by telling is it ok for me to use filler on my nose depression area Please help ?

Silicone Ideal Filler for Nose Depression Correction

+1

In my practice, I only use liquid injectable silicone for correcting nasal defects as it is permanent and the most precise. Silicone is ideal for this and gives great results. However, it must be injected by an experienced physician who uses the proper injection technique which is the micro-droplet injection technique. In my opinion, temporary fillers are a waste of time for a non-surgical rhinoplasty as they require repeated treatments and added cost, are less precise, and give less natural-looking results. Feel free to view the photos of non-surgical rhinoplasties on our website. 

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

It depends on what area of the nose you are trying to fill in, how much of a depression you are trying to fix, and what type of filler you plan to use.  Fillers are not equal and some are preferred over others in the nose.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you.

Kimberly Lee, MD