What Filler Feels Most Natural to the Touch?

I am just starting to see the very start of n/l lines, but have very good skin otherwise and so am looking for a little "perk," not anything "dramatic." It seems like most people I've asked (and online research) favor Radiessse for n/l folds due to longevity, but what I want to know is: which filler is most "natural"? I don't want something hard under the skin and then have to wait 1 year plus for it to wear off, so longevity isn't really a consideration for me. Or are all fillers palpable?

Fillers for nasolabial folds

+2

If tried out of the syringe, hyaluronic acid based fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, etc) are uniform in consistency and look and feel like a transparent gel. Radiesse is a white filler and has slightly "particulate" feel to it. I think the altimate appearance and sensation of the filler, once injected, depends more on the amount injected, injection technique, and patient's skin quality rather than on the type. I personally prefer Radiesse for the treatment of nasolabial folds because of its longer duration (12-15 months) as compared to hyaluronic acid fillers (10-12 months). However, if this is your fist time getting the filler treatment and having read your concerns, I would advise you to go for a hyaluronic acid filler first.