Filler on columella? (photo)

Can I use filler to help my nose? I feel like the right side could use some to balance the nose. Can some be added to columella on the right? When I smile it is off to the side. I've had 3 rhinos all resulting in errors. Not sure I can handle another surgery. Very interested in exploring fillers.

Injectable fillers for Nasal Reshaping

+1

There are a number of injectable fillers which could be considered to help improve the contour and symmetry of nose including Juvederm and Restylane.  For deeper areas of injection a new hyaluronic acid filler - Voluma by Juvederm - has just recently been released which should give longer lasting results.  Best wishes.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Liquid Rhinoplasty (Nose reshaping with fillers)

+1

Patients not ready for nose surgery ( rhynoplasty) can benefit from nose reshaping with injectable fillers administered by board certified plastic surgeons with expertise in the face and nose.

In candidate patients, injectable fillers can reshape the nose without the need of surgery. The procedure can be done in the office setting under local anesthesia (with minimal discomfort/pain) as a walk-in. The longevity of the ‘liquid rhinoplasty” depends on the type of hyaluronic acid injectable used (from 6 months to 1 and 2 years). Procedure can be reversed in an injection of an enzyme shall the patient change his/her mind.

For some examples of liquid rhinoplasty, please click the link bellow:

John Mesa, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Fillers are okay for nose correction

+1

You can use fillers anywhere on a nose that needs enhancement. While Juvederm is not permanent it is very long lasting in non mobile areas. I prefer Juvederm over other fillers and the Allergen company is excellent. My Best, Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Successfully Improve Deformities Resulting From Prior Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

Bumps, scroll formations, tip irregularities, over exposure of the columella or other problems with this structure are among the known complications of a surgical rhinoplasty (nose job). Fortunately, a nonsurgical nose job can be helpful in improving many of these resulting problems. For problems directly related to the columella, in my Upper East Side Manhattan office, I prefer to use Restylane L for its lifting capacity. In my Israel practice, where a wider variety of regulatory agency approved injectable products are currently available, I prefer to use Volift. Because previously surgerized noses tend to have a greater likelihood of problems with fibrous tissue accumulation and more compromised vasculature, it would be advisable to seek a consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience in performing nonsurgical rhinoplasties. As part of the evaluation, a pretest to assess the potential outcome may be performed using normal saline or a small amount of local anesthetic solution.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Filler on columella?

+1

Worth a try to use Restylane (HA) filler in the areas you are not satisfied with. Find an expert injecting doctor in your area./city.//