What is the Best Filler for Cheekbone Definition for a Male?

What filler is best for (anterior) projection and definition of the cheeks in a male patient?

Creating cheekbone definition with a filler

+2

In my opinion, the first step is to consider the use a of a hyaluronic acid filler like Juvederm. This is a minimally invasive procedure which can increase the projection of the cheekbones. If you decide, as time goes by, that you don't like the appearance, most if not all the effects you obtained from the fillers will go away eventually—though in my experience hyaluronic acid injections do last an average of 1 to 2 years. 

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Ckeek filling best done with cheek implants

+2

The most predicable and reverseable cheek filler is a silastic cheek implant. All the injectible fillers work on the principle of similating or replacing the fatty layer of the cheek.  If the problem is really a skeletal problem, a sollid implant such as those made of silicone rubber work best in my oppinion. Having over 25 years of experience and many long term excellent results with this modality , I feel strongly that these newer concepts of filling everything in the face with injectibles  is being oversold to the public.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek bone definition with a filler

+1

Any filler can accomplish this. I, however, prefer Radiesse® since it is heavier, usually lasts 18 months, and may stimulate your own collagen to permanently fill the area. Fat is another good option, though you may have to inject the area twice to achieve your desired fullness. This is generally better, however, than reinjecting every several years.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Best Cheek Bone Filler

+1

The best approach to increasing cheek definition is placement of a permanen solid silicone cheek implant. If a patient wants to avoid surgery, I prefer to use Radiesse or Sculptra.