Filler or Cheek Implant or Face Lift? (photo)

i am allured by my look when i put in cotton pad into my mouth. i am thinking if there is a better way to achieve the look? such as filler , implant , lift or lipo? thank you. i am 37.

Filler or Cheek Implant or Face Lift?

+1

From the photos provide, the cheeks are quite flat and the chin appears to be a bit weak.  This would create the appearance of an elongated, top heavy face.  Cheek Augmentation using a temporary filler (I prfer Perlane) or Cheek Implants would be able to re-shape the cheeks into a more feminine shape.  Chin Augmentation, with a Chin Implant would balance the entire lower face.

How to achieve a naturally full and youthful look

+1

Based on your photographs it appears you are wanting some more volume in the cheek area.  Liposuction and a facelift are inappropriate options if that is the look you desire.  I would probably recommend a hyaluronic acid based filler (Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, etc) as a best first option so you can "try out" the look you desire.  If you like it, a longer lasting option like Sculptra or fat transfer may be a good option when the initial fillers wear off. If you don't like it, the HA fillers can be dissolved.

That being said, there is no substitute for an in person consultation.  It is critical to make sure that your doctor understands the look are after and then he/she can help determine the best treatment options for you.  Look around for an appropriately board certified doctor, and consider a second opinion if you have any lingering questions or concerns. Best Wishes.

Michael Bowman, MD
Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Fullness

+1

The best thing is to come in for an in-person consultation to determine how best to address your request.  There are several options that can help achieve what you are looking for.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in Asian faces who can guide you.

Kimberly Lee, MD

You are flat under the eyes.

+1

The reason facial implants are becoming obsolete is they create inauthentic facial volume that does not keep up with how the face changes over time.  They are your parents facial filler.   A personal consultation is needed to fine a plan for you.