Best Filler for Area Between Upper Lip and Nose?

The area between the upper lip and the nasal channel has a slight depression (not the nasolabial folds). Which would be the best filler for this area? Radiesse or Juvederm Ultra Plus?

Fillers around the lip

+1

The best fillers for around the lip are usually the HAs or the Hyaluronic acids. This includes restylane, perlane, and juvederm. Radiesse is not usually recommended around the mouth because of the risk of lumps.

Restylane and Juvederm are the BEST fillers for around the Lip

+1

I agree with Drs. Placik and Rand. Restylane and Juvederm are the best and safest fillers to be used in and around the lips. Radiesse is best used in the deep nose to corner of mouth lines and to augment the cheek areas.

Dr. P. Aldea

Fillers for the lip

+1

I also persoanlly prefer to use hyaluronic acid fillers for the lip, using Restylane and Juvederm.  These are soft and can fill fine lines nicely and can be placed superficially more than other products that are intended for deeper use like Radiesse.  

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Use the hyaluronic fillers i.e, Restylane around the mouth

+1

I generally prefer the Hyaluronic fillers such as Restylane for this purpose. The use of Radiesse around the lip area is not popular due to the possibility of visibility or palpable nodules.