Filler I Won't Absorb So Quickly?

I had Juvederm injected in my lips 3 years ago, and it was completely absorbed within 2 weeks! The doctor said she'd never seen that before. I'm considering a filler for nasolabial folds, but nervous about again absorbing the filler quickly. Any input would be appreciated!

Radiese lasts about 1 yr for nasolabial grooves.

+1

Radiesse tends to be one of the better fillers for nasolabial grooves since it last about 1 yr and looks very natural for $630/syringe. Most need 1-2 syringes. Artefill lasts 4-5 yrs and usually need 3 syringes at $1000/syringe. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://TheBestLipoDoc.com

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Rapid filler absorption

+1

It is very unusual to have the filler absorbed so quickly.  It may have been placed too deeply when it was injected so that the "filler" effect may not be as noticeable.  We do find that some people absorb certain fillers faster than others.  For your nasolabial folds I would suggest a "thicker" filler like Perlane or Juvederm ultra plus, or Radiesse.

Kahului Plastic Surgeon