Filler at 20 Years Old, Too Young?

I'm a 20 year old female and I dislike that my top lip lacks volume. I find in pictures that my top lip is barely noticable and almost disappears. It is not as bad if I am not smiling very big, but it still bothers me. I want a plump pout. Not too much- I don't want to go overboard, but I would like to notice my lips! My question is: Am I too young to get a filler? I'm afraid that my dermatologist will judge me or think it is unneccesary at such a young age. Thank you very much!

Fillers for the upper lip

+1

I am comfortable treating cosmetic patients as long as they meet certain criteria:  they are an adult, they have a condition that I notice and feel I can improve, and they have realistic expectations.  Since you are an adult, if you are uncomfortable with the shape of your lip you should get some advice about how to improve it. 

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon