Fill up little hollowness with Restylane after 14 days recovery of transconjunctival blepharoplasty under eye?

I have had my transconjunctival blepharoplasty done exactly 2 weeks ago and eventhough I'm satisfied with the results, I would like to just have a pinch of Restylane in the tear through area to optimize my look. I was wondering if it was possible to do this after 2 weeks of recovery since I'm kind of in a hurry. Thank you!!

Fill up little hollowness with Restylane after 14 days recovery from transconjunctival blepharoplasty under eye?

+1

I would recommend giving it some additional time so you can heal before having treatment with Restylane. Follow up with your surgeon, as he/she may have specific post-operative guidelines for you to follow. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your recovery.

+1

I suggest you wait 2-3 more weeks so any swelling you may still have can resolve before adding Restylane

Dermal fillers after a lower lid blepharoplasty...

+1

If you had an arcus release and the fat was truly transposed over the rim, I would be more reluctant to inject until the swelling was gone. If you had the fat removal technique (which most of us do not like), you can inject away as the hollow you already see is not likely to change.

Curtis Wong, MD

Restylane after lower blepharoplasty

+1

I frequently inject Restylane into the eyelid-cheek junction after lower blepharoplasty to help optimize the results. Most patients still have some swelling at two weeks, so I usually prefer to wait until 6 weeks after surgery. That being said, if the swelling has resolved completely, there is no reason that this cant be done earlier.

Mitesh Kapadia, MD, PhD
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

There is no harm in this.

+1

The beauty of Restylane is that it can always be adjusted if needed after it has been placed. So I say knock yourself out.

Restylane in tear torugh after a blepharoplasty

+1

I think at two weeks after blepharoplasty, you are still too swollen and may eactually under treat the area. It is probably best to wait a minimum 4-6 weeks and perhaps longer before being injected.