How to Fill Some Fat on Face? (photo)

daily iam spending 1 hour in gym for some weight lifting exercises. but i lost my cheeks its going very deeper already i have long chin its ugly.i need to gain some muscles same time i need fill some fat on face any way achieving this? please help me.

Fat grafting can help...

+2

You certainly can improve your cheeks with fat grafting to the region.

However, you should understand that your chin is NOT long. Actually your upper jaw [the area just below your nose] does not project outward enough, which makes your chin and your nose seem more prominent. Your upper and lower teeth probably do not align well either.

I would recommend that in addition to considering fat grafting to the upper cheek region, you consider a consultation with an oral and maxillofacial surgeon for possible orthognathic surgery for your upper jaw. Not only will this improve the harmony of the middle and lower face, it will likely improve your teeth alignment which would be helpful from a functional standpoint.

Good luck

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Facial fat grafting

+2

Facial fat grafting can be very successful to fill out hollow areas and to restore balance to a thin face.  If you do not have enough fat to be harvested for use, you could also try fillers.  Fillers may be a good way to start as they are temporary and you can get an idea of the look before moving onto a more permanent solution such as fat grafting.

Deflation of the face

+2

You do need full evaluation of the face, including the boney structure, the bite. You seem to have hypoplastic maxilla.If you have some fat that can be harvested from areas of your body that is not wanted. The fat can be prepared, cleaned and then injected in the areas of the face that you and the surgeon agree need enhancement.

How to Fill Some Fat on Face?

+2

You can have fat transfer to the areas which you feel need volume.  You could also try fillers.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Facial-Fat-Grafting-and-Stem-Cell-Rejuvenation.php

Fat transfer for the face

+1

Dear sham guy,

• Before you consider fat transfer, you should get to your ideal weight
  • The question for you is if you have enough fat to transfer
  • If not, then you can try Sculptra, Restylane or Juvederm

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani