I Have Never Been Able to Fill an A Cup and I Don't Want my Implants to Look Hard or Fixed So What Do I Ask For?

I want the natural sag of a breast. I don't want to look like I have had implants, I just want to look like I naturally have breasts that fit my frame.

Lacking Breast Tissue, Desiring Natural Result

+2

For those with little to no breast tissue, I will often recommend a silicone implant for a more natural feel coupled with a medium profile and a reasonable volume (350ccs or less).  These parameters will generally provide a less artificial look.  Rarely if the patient is not resistent to using saline implants I will suggest anatomic/teardrop implants.  This is only in that rare scenario where the woman has no breast tissue and is not object to a less natural feel relative to that provided with silicone.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation: Natural Sensual Results

+2

Breast Augmentation is a safe and effective surgery.  When performed by a trained and board certified plastic surgeon, a women can gain the sensual, perky, natural and beautiful results she desires.  When you natural breast size is a small A or B cup, the best method to attaining natural sexy results is to select an implant size and profile that fits your frame.  I recommend trying various sizes in your bra and looking at your body straight on in the mirror.  The implants that balance your breast width with your hips are a close estimate of your appropriate size.  If you are petite then you might also benefit from a high profile implant.  Additionally, selecting a silicone implant and placing it under the muscle will give you the maximum aesthetic and sensual result.  A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon will allow you to create the perfect surgical plan and implant selection to attain your aesthetic goals!

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Modest implant for a natural look

+1

Thank you for your question.  If you have very little of your own breast tissue, then a silicone implant will often give you a more natural result. If you go too large on the implant, it will not look natural.

The only way you can get the natural sag though, is if you have some extra breast skin and no breast tissue under the skin. The implant will "fall" into the breast skin envelop and sag some.

I can't give you any recommendation without any photos or an examination. To be surewhat is right for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.  I hope this helps.

Sub-Musclar Silicone Implants Achieve Normal Appearance

+1

Silicone implants look more natural than saline implants.  In someone who is a size A, I would ALWAYS recommend silicone implants for a more natural look.  Also, someone who is as thin as you, can ripple with saline implants.  This does NOT occur with silicone implants.  Placing implants behind the pectoral major muscle is better and provides additional padding over the implants (not to mention support) and will make them feel and look more natural.  In term of size, the plastic surgeon cannot put in larger than you can accomodate without damaging the muscle when going sub-musclar.  I would leave it to the surgeon's discretion to determine the size at the time of surgery.  Most people will go from an A to a C and are satisfied with that.  I recommend silicone sub-musclar implants, size determined by your surgeon after he understands your desires. FYI- submuscular implant placement also have a less chance of developing capsular contractures.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1

I think the best thing for you to do is go for a consultation and speak with a surgeon about your concerns. This is what I listen for from my patients so that I can achieve a satisfactory result for them.

Natural Breast Augmentation Results

+1

Achieving a natural appearing breast augmentation result is very possible in a small breasted woman. The key is to select an implant that is not too large for your frame.Sub pectoral silicone will give the most natural result. In my practice I have patients select what they want to look like from my pre and post op photos. Dimensional planning with chest and breast measurements and trial of sizer implants in a bra further refines the implant selection. At surgery, I sit the patient up and try in temporary sizers to make sure she gets the result she wants. This has been an extremely effective process for giving the patient exactly the results desired.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation your way

+1

It sounds like you have thought about your augmentation and know what you wish to look like. The key is to show your surgeon what your want, and sort out what is realistic for your breast. The tight round look of implants on a small frame need not be the case. Ask for what you want.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

" Natural” Breast Augmentation?

+1

thank you for the question. Paste on your question,  it sounds like you have a relatively small frame and may benefit from silicone gel breast implants placed in the sub muscular (dual plane) position.

In planning your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.   I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” etc. means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate. Placing breast implants on top of the skin ( pre-operative “sizing”) is not necessarily accurate either.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm