File Broken in Tooth?

Several years back I had a root canal and had several problems since then but now the issues had quadrupled! I am having severe headaches that begin usually on the side of the root canal. Until today when I saw a new dentist I was never told that I had a file broken off in that tooth. Could this be the culprit behind the headaches?

Root canals and headaches

+1

I suggest seeing an endodontist (root canal specialist) to evaluate the tooth. He can determine if it's necessary to retreat the root canal tooth.  Only after a full evaluation can he/she determine if the root canal is causing your head aches.  That being said, it's not very likely that the root canal tooth is the culprit here.

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist