Is it Possible to Figure out the "Perfect" Nose and Lip Size for my Face?

i don't like my nose and lips, i want surgery but i don't know what shape to get or how far i should plump them, do i have to find out what shape, size i want by myself or can my surgeon tell me what type of nose, lips would look best on me? can a surgeon show me how i would look after my surgery? also i heard that theres a computer program that can determine the "perfect" facial features for your face using measurements, is that true, is that the program surgeons use?

Determining the right size nose and lips for your face

+2

There is virtual cosmetic surgery software that is embedded in our web site at seattlefacial.com. You can upload a picture of yourself and perform your own cosmetic photo imaging. Take these photos to your surgeon for a consultation and ask whether or not those results are obtainable.  

The "Perfect" Nose and Lip Size for a Woman's Face

+1

Hi,

Leonardo da Vinci described the "golden proportions" hundreds of years ago in Italy.  The "Phi" ratio of 1:1.68 is an approximate proportion used by excellent facial plastic surgeons to create natural beautiful lips, noses, and faces.  It certainly can be worked out on a computer, but the computer can't operate on you.  It is important for you to choose a facial plastic surgeon who is able to create those "average" proportions by sight and feel, just like the great Italian masters.  Choose your facial plastic surgeon most carefully, try to avoid those that have studied Picasso's proportions, rather go for the students of Michelangelo and da Vinci to not end up looking like one of  "The Housewives of Beverly Hills".  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

The "ideal" nose and lips

+1

I would highly recommend that you perform this surgery for your satisfaction and no one else's. There will always be differences in the opinions of what one person versus another considers beautiful. Computer imaging programs may be used to give you an impression of what you may be able to achieve but in no way can they guarantee you of a certain result.

Perfect nose and lips

+1

Perfection is impossible to achieve, and it is not the same for every individual.  A consultation with a surgeon will help guide you to the realistic expectations that can be achieved.

Is there a perfect nose and lip?

+1

There is no such thing as a perfect nose and lip. A computer program my son does can make a pretty nose and lip---but he knows nothing about surgery. Beware of computer images! Have a consultation with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and bring pictures of noses and lips you like. He can tell you if these would look good on YOUR FACE and if they are possible to do.