I'm Fifteen and I Seemed to Have Developed a Dorsal Hump? (photo)

I noticed two years ago that I have a small dorsal hump, but I still feel really insecure about my nose with this being there, especially as it becomes more prominent when I smile... and I really don't want to resort to surgery. I've tried putting pressure on it hoping that after a while it will blend in more... but I'm afraid that I will permanently disfigure my nose! Will it go once I've fully developed? Or is there anything I can do to it now to make my nose look fine when I've fully grown?

Fillers can be used to camouflage a dorsal hump of the nose.

+2

Exerting pressure on the area will not flatten the dorsal elevation. Placement of fillers above and below can generate a straight dorsum.