FF to Full C How Much Tissue Should Be Removed?

I am between a 32FF and 32G. 125lbs and 5'2'. My breasts are way to heavy for my frame and I suffer from upper back pain daily. I think breast are about 850g each. (using the water displacement method). I would like to be a full C. Approx how much tissue should be removed to achieve this?

Question about volume to be removed in breast reduction to obtain a result

+1

It is unclear why you are approaching a potential breast reduction from this angle. Instead, you should really obtain the expertise from a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who can examine you and make the appropriate recommendations including possibly providing you with an estimated amount of tissue expected to be removed. There are techniques that will allow you to get down to a C or D cup.

Breast reduction

+1

It is certainly possible to perform a breast reduction and possibly get you down to a "C"ish cup size.  An exam in person would be necessary to determine this.  Good luck!

Breasts Reduction and Tissue Removal?

+1

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; it is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.
Unfortunately, there is no direct correlation between the amount of tissue removed and the ultimate cup size that a patient will wear after breast reduction surgery.
Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  Most patients, like you, wish to achieve a enough of a reduction to help with their symptoms while remaining proportionate with the remainder of their torso. 
With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small)  very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “ full C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.‚Ä®Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Amount of reduction

+1
To get from a G to a full C would involve resection of at least 850 grams per breast. This assumes that your assessment of you cup size is correct and that you are not compensating for chest width with a larger cup size.

Robert L. Kraft, MD