A Few Worries About Rhinoplasty - 4 Months So Far? (photo)

open rhinoplasty and it's been 4 months I couldn't breathe It swerved and wasnt straight one nostril was smaller like it was caved in. I had my dads nose and I like it and it's got the shape and everything apart from the profile view it's big to be honest I understand there's swelling but my nose use to be small. I asked my surgeon, he had said that the swelling will only go down to an extent. I don't know what he means by this My older brother still tells me it looks big and it's been 4 months

Nose still big?

+2

Dear Hector,

Thank you for your question and photo.  It is really difficult to tell anything from that photo though. Best to post before and after clear front and profile photos to advise.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Before and after rhinoplasty photos will be important to compare

+2

Hello Hector,

Thank you for the question and the photos.  Determining what has changed and what has not changed after a rhinoplasty will be greatly aided by comparing your before and after photos.  Comparing these photos side by size will also help you see for yourself if the change that you wanted has been accomplished or if there is further change needed.  Your plastic surgeon can help take after photos and place them alongside the before photos for comparison.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD