I Have a Few Bad Boxcar Scars Scattered Throughout my Face. Is There a Way to Remove Them Completely? (photo)

What is the cost for everything? How long does it take?

Boxcar Scar Treatment

+1

There are many laser treatment options to help with this scarring. You can use CO2 Fractional laser to help resurface the texture of skin as well as fraxel laser to help even out surrouning skin and help boost the effects of the CO2 laser. We do a combination treatment called the FAST: focal acne scarring treatment for scars such as this.  

Subsicion

+1

Dear patient,

Subsicion with a small Nokor needle is on the best ways to remove box-car and atrophic acne scars.

Yours,

Dr. David Rahimi

A. David Rahimi, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist