Feminization of Cheeks and Under Eyes? (photo)

I am a mtf transgender woman and am interested in feminization of my cheeks . Would malar cheek implants be something to consider? Would liposuction of the chin also be a good idea? I want to put more emphasis on my mid face and take away from my prominent jaw. I've attached a few photos

Feminization of cheeks

+2

An in person exam is always yields the most useful information, but from your pictures, I would say that you do appear to be a candidate for liposuction under the neck.  I don't think this would necessarily feminize your face, but I do think it would improve your appearance.  In regards to the cheeks, you do have full lower cheeks and it's possible that your cheek bones could be augmented to balance your face a bit more.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek implants for facial feminization.

+2

Cheek implants for facial feminization would help your full lower cheeks. A more feminine nose would also be important. 

Facial Feminization Options

+1

Most successful facial feminization procedures come from altering the bone structure rather than the soft tissue. The benefit of liposuction in the neck is obvious. The question is whether you are skeletally better served by cheek augmentation, jawline/chin reduction or a combination of both. That question is best answered by computer imaging analysis to see the effects of one vs the other. 

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

FFS

+1

Based on your pictures I would think that surgery to reduce the strong masculine chin and jawline and to narrow and upturn the nose could help. Also reshaping the eyebrows ( non surgical) would make you look more feminine. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon