What Would Make Me Look Feminine?

So I'd like to get some work done on my face, I've never been happy with the way I look, and especially my nose, I think it makes me look masculine, I'd just like to get some opinions on what other procedures would give my face a more feminine softer look?

Rhinoplasty results are permanent at1 year.

+2

Facial feminization is a sub specialty in itself. I have done this surgery for 35 years but I would need to see photos to determine 1:What is the problem and 2: How to treat this.

Gosh, it is a little easier to answer a question like this when you post a photo.

+2

Surgery is not always the answer for how to look more feminine.  How you dress and how you use make up provide perhaps the most important sexual clues for looking more feminine.  Turning up the sizzle on these does not take a single stitch of surgery.  I would encourage you to maximize what you are doing in these areas before seeking out surgery.