I Want to Look More Feminine With a Smaller Face

I hate my nose and face size. I just wanted to know if there is a surgical procedure that can give me a smaller face. I'm 24 & I already have what looks to be the imprints of bags under my eyes. Also I have smile lines with an overrounded chin that I believe gives my face a "manly" look. Im using a pic of Aaliyah as my default because I think she's beautiful & I would love 2 look like her . I've been told that I look like a man several times and now I believe it. Any sugg'ts R welcome

A more feminine face

+2

A rhinoplasty could be performed to give a feminine look. Also the pictures seem to show a masculine hairline. Perhaps it is due to the camera lens. However, a more feminine hair style or a forehead reduction might be beneficial.

Be sure you are not damaging your hair with strong relaxers, extensions or tight hair styles.It looks like you have some hair loss at the front.  Many  glamorous African American women are wearing some type of hair addition ( usually wigs)  when performing or being photographed. Perhaps you are already doing this.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Feminizing a masculine face.

+2

I have been doing facial feminization for 35 years and your upper face is beautiful except you may want to have your hairline lowered with or without a tissue expander depending on how loose your scalp is. A rhinoplasty for the African-American  nose would be of great benefit and help to feminize your face, with or without a chin implant. You have lovely eyes and cheeks so there is nothing else you need.

Feminizing facial features

+2

I disagree. Your face is not manly. Based only on these photos the only procedure that might be of help is a rhinoplasty. The goal would be to make it more petite, less pyramidal, narrow the base just above the lip and make the  tip less round.

Aaron Stone, MD