5'9", 230lb - Am I a Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?

I am 5'9 and currently weigh 230lbs. I would like to get fat tranferred from my stomach and back, allowing me have a nicely shaped and plump rear. Is this a good height/weight to be able to proceed with this type of surgery? How much should I expect to pay with improving poor credit and no access to a co signer? What are my options?

Buttock augmentation with fat grafting in Los Angeles

+3

considering that you weigh about 230 lbs you are an excellent candidate for large volume liposuction with fat grafting to your buttocks. With this technique of brazilian buttock augmentation you can get a great shape and projection to your buttock as you can see some examples on my page.

Web reference: http://www.beautifulself.com/p_buttock.htm

Great Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate Criteria

+1

From the limited information given, you would probably be a great candidate, but an exam by a well qualified board certified plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss outcome expectations.

The best Weight for a Brazilian Butt lift, BBL, is a stable weight rather than a specific number. As long as your weight is stable, which I would define as plus or minus five pounds from your current weight over the past few years, you would be a reasonable candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift fat transfer procedure

Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. Realistic expectations are important for best out come and satisfied patients. For some patients, more than one fat transfer procedure is required to obtain the size they want because injecting too much fat at one time has diminishing returns as less fat survives than if less is injected    

Web reference: https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body/buttock-augmentation/

5'9" 230 lbs and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  At this height and weight, you will likely have quite a dramatic difference.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Am I a Brazilian butt lift candidate

+1

Just because you weigh more than 30 pounds does not necessarily mean that you will be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. There are two things that I'm taking into consideration. First of all, you might have a significant amount of visceral fat and this fact cannot be removed with liposuction because it is the fat around the internal organs. In other words, it would be very difficult to change your hip to waist ratio if you have a significant amount of visceral fat. On the other hand, you might have enough subcutaneous fat but there is a limit on the amount of fat that can be removed during a Brazilian butt lift from liposuction and to be safe at the same time. If we remove too much fat, there could be potential significant complications after surgery. It is not uncommon for certain patients to lose a certain amount of weight prior to the procedure in order to decrease the amount of visceral fat and improve the proportion of the buttocks after surgery and, secondly, to improve the overall aesthetic outcome.

Web reference: http://www.babygotbutt.com

Good Candidate for Brazilialn Butt lift

+1

You may be a good candidate for Brazilian Butt lift, but a consultation with a board certifried plastic surgeon would best determine the answer to this question. Cost depends on amount of fat you need to transfer.

Laguna Beach Plastic Surgeon