Female-to-male transition questions?

Alright. I am a young man trapped in a young woman's body, and I am likely going to start hormone therapy within the next month. Of course, I have the "breast problem". I currently have a 36 A breast size. Once I start hormones, is there any way to tell how much breast fat will transfer to the abdominal region? And how much surgery would be necessary in the future to get the remaining tissue out? The best estimate you can give would be very greatly appreciated.

Double incision mastectomy with nipple graft

Treatment with T may change the breasts to some degree, but the only way to achieve the look you are wanting is with double incision mastectomy with nipple graft.