Could my Female Love Handles Be Removed?

They are excessively disproportionate. I am an active runner and I am pretty conscientious about what I eat. I have tried dieting, but I have not been able to lose any from my love handles. Could liposuction improve my figure to look like the picture on the right, as in curves without love handles?

Lipo for love handles

+1

Based on your photographs, it appears that you have a genetic tendency to gain weight disproportionately in the abdominal and love handle area. I think that liposuction of your love handles and possibly your abdominal region may give you the apperance you are looking for. These two areas could be significantly improved with slim lipo, which is completed as an outpatient procedure perhaps with local anesthesia only (depending on your exact size and weight and whether you prefer to be asleep or awake for operation).

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Liposucion of the waist

+1

provided that there is fat of more than a couple of centimeters (about 4/5th of an inch) that you can pinch between the fingers in tis area, you might be a good candidate for liposucion. Schedule a consultation with an experienced liposuction surgeon.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Love handles and liposuction

+1

Liposuction can certainly help the love handle region.  For a fit runner with stubborn areas, this is probably the only way to lose them if they have not responded from diet and exercise.

Female love handles be removed

+1

Absolutely an easy Smart Lipo + lipo operation under local with deep sedation or face mask general anesthesia. Go see a boarded PS in your area.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Liposuction WILL Improve Love Handles

+1

Liposuction, done by an experienced Plastic surgeon, WILL improve the appearance of the love handles you shared with us. Pick a qualified real Plastic surgeon after interviewing a few and you will not be disappointed.

Liposuction for love handles.

+1

Liposuction can remove unbalanced deposits of fat. We leave enough fat on the skin to make sure there is no dimpling or waviness. If you can feel a fat deposit there which is not just the thickness of the skin, you can have this removed with a good result from liposuction.

Can female love handles be removed?

+1

From your  photos , if you re pictured on the right a pleasing improvement in balence and harmoney is possible to improve the femenine "hourglass" shape with liposuction.

Barry H. Dolich, MD
Bronx Plastic Surgeon