I Am a Female Almost Bald, How Can I Grow Hair?

Female Hair Loss Options

+1

Many doctors consider hair loss to be more complicated in women then in men.  A complete history is needed including signs of low or high thyroidism, diet/anemia issues, menstruation issues and evidence of testosteone excess.  Once these other diseases have been evaluated and excluded topical medications and transplantation can be considered.  Good Luck!

Web reference: http://www.vargasfaceandskin.com/surgical-hair-restoration.php

Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hair Loss In Women

+1

The answer to this question depends on a multitude of factors. I would need to know your age, family history of hair loss, any illnesses you have or medications you are taking, traumatic events you’ve suffered, if you are or have been pregnant, if you’re on any hormone therapy, etc. I advise you to have some blood tests done to rule out anemia and/or thyroid dysfunction, amongst other illnesses that cause hair loss. You should also consult a dermatologist for a thorough and comprehensive assessment on why you’ve lost so much of your hair. Depending on the extent of the loss and the cause, there may be a solution for you in a prescribed medication, Rogaine, or hair transplant.

Web reference: http://www.dermhairclinic.com/women-and-hair-transplant/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Female pattern hair loss

+1

It is impossible for you to get an answer over the internet.  You need a personalized plan that comes with an in-person consultation with a local hair transplant surgeon.  We have offices in the NY metro area and would be happy to provide you with a free consultation to discuss your medical and surgical options.  Best of luck to you. 

Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon