Cheek and Chin Fat: What Type of Liposuction is Best?

I am a petite female from orange county ca 21 yrs old I have some extra fat in my lower cheek area and under my neck. I am 5'2 and weigh about 95lbs. I am not a big eater and I work out daily and im also a professional dancer.

The fats been there since age 13 for 8 yrs now.Its also made my self image twisted when i see pictures of my face looking heavy even though i have a nice toned body. PLease help me decide the right method of lipo to keep the fat away, stay safe, and min scaring.

Liposuction of the jawline and under the chin does great for many patients.

+2

Liposuction of the jawline/lower cheeks/jowls and under the chin area does great and is done under local anesthesia with no scarring and no stitches with only 1 day down time for roughly $2500-3000.  It makes such a difference in so many  patients.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction of the neck and jaw

+1
Laser liposuction assisted and power assisted liposuction with local anesthetic keeps it safe and allows for better contouring.  Feel free to come to Beverly Hills for a consultation.

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Facial liposuction

+1

Facial liposuction can, when conservatively done, provide a sharper jaw line. Avoid excessive mid facial liposuction as this will create an older, fatigued and even unhealthy appearance in some patients by becoming too gaunt.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Chin and cheek lipo

+1

Chin lipo usually goes very well for a young patient like you.  I would be very, very careful about having any fat removed from above your jaw line.  You have a lovely, full face.  As you get older, you will lose fat in your face and you may regret having any removed at your young age.  You may think you will never be 40, but trust me, you will?

Lisa Lynn Sowder, M.D.  who once had a very chubby face!

Lisa L. Sowder, MD

Liposuction of chin,face

+1

I perform tumescent liposuction/liposculpture of those areas frequently through a tiny incision under the chin and for the face through incisions inside the nostrils. This does cause swelling and the patient looks like they have their molars pulled. It is usually quite effective and once the fat is removed and as long as you do not gain weight, the fat will always be gone from there.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon