Felt Sharp Pain in Right Breast Upper Pole. Then Right After Felt Nauseous. Should I Be Worried?

Post op 5 months 350cc saline under the muscle. Was reaching for quilt out of dryer which is stacked on top of washer

Sharp pain of the breast after breast augmentation

+1

Sharp shooting pain related to movement after a breast augmentation is not unusual.  This is usually related to scar tissue near or around a sensory  nerve.  It can be painful but is not usually dangerous.  

+1

There is not enough info here to offer useful advice.

Was this a one time occurrence and has not happened again?

Is there any change in the appearance or feel of that implants?

Best advice is to call your surgeon and discuss the current status, and a decision can be made over the phone as to whether or not you need to be seen before your next scheduled visit. All the best.